It is with pleasure for us to guide your tour to Hwange National Park, pretty composed of grasslands and mopane woods which are home to large elephant herds, lions and African wild dogs. The Park is home to over 100 mammal and 400 bird species, including 19 large herbivores and eight large carnivores. There is plenty to enjoy and to give a memorable experience on this tour.
At guest hotel
· Depart Victoria Falls at 06:00am driving to Hwange National Park.
· Drive will take about 2 hours 30 mins, 180 km along Bulawayo road.
· Guests are advised to arrange for a packed breakfast from the hotel or they will have breakfast at Hwange safari lodge
· Expected time of arrival will be 8:30am- on arrival you will get briefing.
· The Game drive begins at 9:00am.
· Guests will have lunch at 13:00hrs in the park during the game drive at an elevated platform where they may be seeing animals.
· Guests can enjoy watching animals at various water holes dotted in the park.
· The game drive will continue after lunch, following the routes the guide expects to find wildlife.
· At 16:00 the game drive ends, we prepare to drive back to Victoria Falls, expecting to arrive in Victoria Falls at 18:30 pm.
Minimum number to book the tour is 2 (two) children pay 50% (ages 4-11 yrs)
Cancel up to 14 days before Tour Starting time and get 50% refund