This tour will give you the opportunity to visit one of the seven wonders of the world, The Mighty Victoria Falls which is the biggest curtain of water . You will also spend a day in the Chobe national park of neighboring Botswana which is popular for its big head of elephants. Why not kill two birds with one stone and visit two countries in one trip.?
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe Airport,Victoria Falls,ct192 ,Zimbabwe
* Meet and greet at the airport and transfer to the lodge
*Check in and freshen up
* Pick up for sunset cruise on the mighy Zambezi river where you will be served with snacks and unlimited drinks.
* Transfer back to lodge
*Overnight at the lodge
598 Ngugwuma Crescent, Victoria Falls
Nice little lodge where get personalized service. However an upgrade to higher class hotel can be arranged and cost adjusted accordingly
*Pick up for a guided tour of the falls where your knowledgeable guide will take you through the 16 viewing points giving you fascinating facts and figures.
*Visit the big baobab tree that is more than 1000 years old
*Visit the craft market where you can buy sourvenirs and meet the local people
*Go to a local restaurant for lunch at your own cost
* You can book additional activities of your choice for the afternoon with your guide.
*Drop off at your lodge
*Overnight at the lodge
* Early breakast
*Transfer to Botswana
*Boat cruise on the Chobe river upon arrival
*Lunch at local restaurant
*Game drive in the Chobe national park
* Transfer back to Victoria Falls
*Overnight at lodge
* This whole day is set aside for you to explore other activities that are Available in this adventure Capital of Africa. These include white water rafting, helicopter flights, village tour, day trip to Zambia and a lot more.
*Morning at leisure
*Transfer to the airport on time for flight.
We meet all our guests at the airport on their arrival so our starting time is flexible depending on the time you arrive. We can also shift or adjust itinerary to suit your time frame. Although we mentioned our accommodation for this tour an upgrade or down grade can be organized and cost adjusted accordingly. Guests are also expected to know entry/visa requirements depending on their nationality. If they need our help we will be more willing to assist
No age limit
Guests should be able to walk for about 3 hours. Those who need wheelchairs we can organize at an extra cost. All guests should be able to get onto a safari vehicle on their own or with help.
Cancel up to 14 days before Tour Starting time and get 50% refund